4 Courthouse Square
Charleston, SC 29401
Located in the City of Charleston, the building was built in the year 1772 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the year 1970. It is a three-story Georgian Style building with brick laid in both Flemish and English styles. Impressive chimney with brick composition, the six-bay front façade, stone steps and 18th-century windows give the structure the antique feeling. Rehabilitated and repaired many times since, the structure still retains its original taste, and currently serves as an annexure to the adjacent Charleston County Courthouse.