Ferger Place Historic District
Evening Side Drive and Morning Side Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37404
Founded and established in 1910, the Ferger Place Historic District is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Chattanooga’s original subdivision of single-family houses, the Ferger Place dates back to the 1900s. It covers 24 acres (9.7 hectares) of land and is inclusive of a wide spectrum of architectural patterns of buildings. These homes were constructed from 1910 through to the 1930s. For a considerably long span of time, the Ferger Place had stayed true to its Victorian style with houses, replete of open rooms, porches, multiple windows and high ceilings. Of great historic significance, the district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 1, 1980.